Most parents want to give their kids a Better Education. They are increasingly willing to spend more money on their children’s education. Many are persuaded to pay heavy private school fees because they believe the teaching will be superior. Other than paying more, parents can also try these easy things to help improve your child’s learning.
What you can do to give your child a Better Education.
– To show your child that you believe in their potential.
– To help your child build confidence, set higher expectations for themselves, and they can achieve better results at school.
– To build positive attitude to learning they are more likely to complete Year 12 and go onto further study.
– Encourage your child to learn from their mistakes that they made.
– Show interest in what happens at school. Talk openly with your children about their day in school.
– To introduce home activities like discussing books, films or television programmes.
– Reading with children and teach them how to read and to simply enjoy stories. Reading short stories would be a great starting point.
Private Tutoring and education
Private tutoring is used by many parents in Australia to supplement their children’s education and boost their chances of success at school.
To maximise the benefits of hiring a tutor, you should learn the following tips:
– Before hiring a tutor to teach your child, you need to know in mind what is your expectation of the tutor and how you want to qualify the candidate.
– A tutor is probably more familiar with the syllabus if he/she is has taught another student of the same level and subject. However, hiring young tutors may be a better option as they remember about their primary and secondary school syllabus much better than university graduates.
– The initial arrangement with your tutor is really important. You need to communicate with your newly hired tutor about your expectations during the very first meeting. If your child is often impatient or he may become restless after a short time, let the tutor know that he or she has to make lessons interesting. Providing as many useful information to help the tutor get started saves you time and money.
Do you need a tutor?
If you need to find a local private tutor, please enter the subject and your suburb (then choose the suburb from the drop down),