**ALSO NOW OFFERING ASSISTANCE IN INTERVIEW PREPARATION FOR 2016 APPLICATIONS TO VICTORIAN MEDICAL SCHOOLS**
Hey there! My name is Ebony and I graduated in 2012 with an ATAR of 99.65. In 2014, I am happy to offer you tuition for Units 1/2/3/4 of Biology (study score of 50 and winner of 2011 Premier’s Award), Chemistry (study score of 48), and Accounting (study score of 49) as well share with you all of the exam and study techniques essential to achieving a score of 99+.
I have an in-depth understanding of the concepts and skills you will need to know and can communicate these to you in the manner best suited to your learning style. I’m open, easy going and I work hard to make tutoring a positive and effective experience for all of my students.
I’m in possession of current Police and Working with Children checks and have over two years experience tutoring both privately and through my volunteer work at the Royal Children’s Hospital, with whom I have attended a number of personal development workshops. My going rate is $40 per hour, although I’m happy to negotiate depending on the location, frequency and duration of our sessions.
For any further information, feel free to message me here or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org where I will respond within 24 hours.
Whatever you hope to achieve in your VCE, I’ll ensure you reach your goal in the most efficient and effective way!
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: Upon Request)
- Police Check (Reference No.: Upon Request)
Doctor of MedicineUniversity of Melbourne
2016 - 2016
Bachelor of BiomedicineUniversity of Melbourne
2013 - 2014(In Progress)
- Receiver of a study score of 45 for Mathematical Methods
- Awarded first class honours for calculus and statistics at a first year university level, University of Melbourne
- Receiver of a study score of 49
- Top of the VCE accounting class of 2012, Our Lady of Sion College
- Winner of the 2011 Victorian Premier's Award for Biology (given to the top 6 students in the state)
- Receiver of a perfect study score of 50
- Awarded first class honours for Biology at a first and second year university level, University of Melbourne
- Receiver of a study score of 48
- Top of the VCE chemistry class of 2012, Our Lady of Sion College
- Awarded first class honours for Chemistry at a first year university level, University of Melbourne
- One-off or on-going coaching for upcoming interviews for Victorian medical schools
- Received full marks for 4/7 stations of the Multiple Mini Interview as held by the University of Melbourne in 2015
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
- Melbourne, VIC 3000
Thank you for your review.