My name is Maria and I am happy to offer you my service in learning Russian, French and Music.
With a successful background in teaching for more than 7 years and holding 2 degrees (BA in Linguistics and Master of Music Education) I am confident that I am a good candidate for becoming your tutor.
My extensive experience in obtaining high-quality results with my students ranges from working with young children (starting from the age of 5) to teaching adults and aged people my subjects from scratch.
My core strengths in teaching include, but are not limited to the following:
• Skilful at identifying student needs. It involves getting to know students beyond an instructional level, learning about their interests, recognizing changes in mood and making sure students are mentally and emotionally focused on learning.
• Competent at lesson plan design. I am capable of designing lesson plans to meet my student needs and cover the standards. I know how to choose and create instructional materials to accommodate students at different levels as well as create a scope and sequence that provides students with enough time to master.
• Virtuous to employ varied teaching strategies. During my lessons I always try to use best practices and other appropriate teaching strategies to help students with multiple learning styles learn and stay engaged. I also attend regular professional development sessions to learn new strategies and the latest best practices.
• Well-organized and creating a comfortable learning environment for my students.
In addition, you will find me to be a positive, empathetic and encouraging person who is committed to bringing you best results. Given the opportunity, I would apply myself with enthusiasm to all tasks, ensuring that I get the job done efficiently.
Please feel free to contact me to arrange a meeting at your earliest convenience. I am available 7 days a week including weekends and weekday evenings.
In closing I would like to thank you for taking the time to consider my profile.
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
LinguisticsMoscow State University
2004 - 2008
2000 - 2004
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
- Lesson Language:
- English-General , Russian , French
- Clifton Hill, VIC 3068
Thank you for your review.