* Australian trained and experienced teacher of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
* Five years teaching in Victoria and over 10 years tutoring in Melbourne and overseas
* Diploma in Education in Mathematics and Physics teaching Methods from RMIT University, Australia
* Worked at Copperfield College, Brunswick Secondary College and Wodonga Senior Secondary College
* Double undergraduate degrees in Engineering (Bangladesh) and Science (New Zealand)
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: VIT350858, Expiry Date: 17/09/2015)
- Police Check (Reference No.: 02913367- AA0052, Expiry Date: 17/07/2012)
Diploma in Education (SEC)RMIT University, Melbourne
2008 - 2009
Master of EngineeringCentral Queensland University, Gladstone, Queensland.
2003 - 2005
Bachelor of Science (Materials Engineering)The University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand
1997 - 2000
Free Introductory Session
VCE students are welcomed to register for a free introductory session commencing from 01/02/2016 to 15/02/2016.
Promotion End On 15/02/2016
VCE Chemistry (1-4)
VCE Maths Methods (1-4)
VCE Further Maths (3-4)
VCE Advanced General Maths (1-2)
VCE Specialist Maths (3-4)
Note: I am a VIT registered teacher of Mathematics and Physics. I have five years teaching and eight years tutoring experiences.
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
- Lesson Language:
- Brunswick North, VIC 3056
Thank you for your review.