Offering tutoring for Preliminary and HSC Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1, currently studying Actuarial Studies/Commerce at UNSW.
Mathematics Related Credentials?
HSC Mathematics: 96/100 (98 Exam Mark)
HSC Mathematics Extension 1: 48/50
Year 9-11 Accelerated
SC (Year 9) Mathematics: Band 6
As an accelerated student, I have dealt with this subject double the amount of the ordinary student. The fact I drastically increased my marks throughout high school particularly year 12 is a testament that my methods of approaching HSC Mathematics WORKS since the HSC exams is all about your foundations from all stages of mathematics in secondary education. This is something I want to offer, not only tutoring you the content but also personalising your path and goals. After countless past papers for mathematics, I guarantee problem coverage to help improve your creativity and ability to adapt to difficult questions as well as improvement. I also specialise in mentoring goals and pathways, not only useful for mathematics but your attitude towards the HSC and tertiary studies. So if you are aiming to gain security to reach the highest marks or wanting to improve your performance with mathematics, this is a perfect opportunity.
- Over 2 years as a private tutor or teaching this subject.
- Organiser of voluntary academic seminars for high school mathematics.
- Volunteer with the shack tutoring program.
- Worked with a couple of tutoring centres.
- All students have improved up to 50% of their marks.
- All students are HSC distinguished achievers (Received at least one band 6 or 90 or above for their HSC subjects).
- All students received band 5 or 6 for mathematics and mathematics extension 1 for their exam marks.
Your place (Must be discussed first)
Tutoring places can be negotiated as long as it is within reasonable distance from me. There will be a $10-30 surcharge for travel expenses depending how far our lessons will take place.
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Yr 11 and Yr 12 Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1.
I have internally topped mathematics extension 1 and would also love others to understand how and what is required to maximise marks. My results reflect my passion with this subject as well demonstrating how one can improve in a short period of time. All lessons are personalised with my own material as well as selecting the best resources for each student.
Lessons consist of:
- Quick mini revision test
- Extensive exploration of this subject's content.
- Application of theory (Exam Questions)
- Evaluation of the theory
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
- Sydney, NSW 2000