I'm a fully qualified TAFE/VET and secondary school teacher with over five years of tutoring experience.
I take a gentle and calm approach to teaching, inspiring learning and creating understanding rather than emphasising the 'rote' learning of facts.
I have a particular interest in tertiary (undergraduate and postgraduate) essay writing skills and have successfully assisted students to gain entry into desirable university destinations (including Monash Law).
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: 0343306402, Expiry Date: 17/05/2022)
- Police Check
Masters of Learning and TeachingDeakin University
2016 - 2017
Master of Arts (Creative Writing and English Literature)Deakin University
2014 - 2016
Bachelor of Educational StudiesCharles Sturt University
2012 - 2014
Bachelor of AccountingDeakin University
2010 - 2012
* 2 students in the same session = 15% discount per student
* 3 students in the same session = 20% discount per student
* 4 students in the same session = 25% discount per student
N.B: Maximum of 4 students in any single session
Promotion End On
Mathematics up to and inclusive of Year 9 syllabus.
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
- Lesson Language:
- English-IELTS , English-General
Thank you for your review.