Prepare for and practice the Psychometric Tests just like you would for any other exam or test. Practicing Psychometric test questions will help you to identify the frameworks for solving problems. Most of the Psychometric Tests are administered online.
When advertising and seeking to fill a position, many big organisations want the best person for the job by finding the right applicant. What are the employers looking for?
- Cultural perspective
Psychometric test results provide employers with a behavioural profile of you – your level of intelligence or aptitude (through the aptitude tests), and your personality characteristics (through the personality test).
FREE Psychometric Test Samples
Practice Psychometric test from the Psychometric Institute
Additional free psychometric test example:
- Qantas Psychometric Test Practice – This practice leaflet has been designed to introduce you to the types of tests that you will be asked to complete as part of the Qantas pilot selection process.
- PwC Psychometric Assessments – The assessments have been designed to assess your thinking and help prepare you for an actual assessment at PwC.
- EY Strengths Assessment – EY uses strengths-based assessment of its graduates and interns. The process is designed to reveal where you naturally work best.
- Deloitte Online Practice Tests – Practice Deloitte’s numerical reasoning test. Stimulate the same question types and time limits to improve your performance on the real test.
- Procter & Gamble Global Reasoning Test – includes numerical, verbal and diagrammatic reasoning.
- University of Kent Careers Service – This including many free psychometric practice tests with answers and working out.
- BBC Science Personality Questionnaires – Ranges of free psychology tests and surveys
- Australian Defence Force Aptitude Test – This guide seeks to provide you with an overview of the psychological testing process that you will undertake when applying to join the ADF.
Reference – http://connecttesting.com.au
Quick Tips To Prepare a Psychometric Test:
Knowing the type of test and who created it can give you a big advantage and help you score better.
Research tests and practice similar Psychometric sample tests
Time yourself when practicing
Evaluate your practice test results