Hi! I graduated from Meriden School in 2019, achieving an ATAR of 99.85, a State Rank in Modern History (5th) and Band 6 for all of my subjects. My subjects included Advanced English, English Extension, Biology, Science Extension, Modern History, Legal Studies and Business Studies.
- ONLINE tutoring in English from year 9 to 12
- ONLINE tutoring in HSC Biology, Business Studies, Legal Studies, and Modern History.
- Essay and assignment marking
- HSC notes for sale
As several of the subjects I studied included elective topics, I have listed those I studied below:
- HSC English Advanced: 'The Merchant of Venice', 'Mrs Dalloway'/'The Hours' and T.S Eliot’s poetry
- English Extension: 'Reimagined Worlds' Elective with 'The Left Hand of Darkness', Samuel Taylor Coleridge’s poetry and 'Pan's Labyrinth'
- HSC Legal Studies: Family Law and World Order Electives
- HSC Modern History: Russia and the Soviet Union, Conflict in Indochina, and the American Civil Rights Movement
*Price is negotiable depending on circumstances.*
Please get in contact with me if you have any questions :)
Advanced Science (Honours)/LawUNSW
2019 - 2025(In Progress)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Kat.
- Sydney, NSW 2000