I’m a Flinders University graduate, achieving a Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice degree (With Distinction) and a Bachelor of International Studies in 2017. I have 4+ years experience practising commercial litigation with national law firms in Melbourne and Adelaide.
I offer tutoring to high school students in the following subjects:
- Legal Studies
I offer tutoring to university students in all law degree topics, including:
- Contract Law
- Property Law
- Public Law
- Corporations/Business Law
- Civil Litigation Practice
- Intellectual Property Law
- Family Law
I also provide practical assistance in:
- proof-reading assignments
- exam preparation
- resume and cover letter writing
- clerkship or graduate job applications
- interviewing and networking skills
- LinkedIn training
Why you should trust me:
- I have over 4+ years experience working as a lawyer. I have exceptional written communication skills.
- I graduated year 12 in 2010 with an ATAR of 99.35.
- I received merit awards for English, Legal Studies and History.
I look forward to working with you.
Bachelor of International StudiesFlinders University
2011 - 2016
Bachelor of Laws and Legal PracticeFlinders University
2011 - 2016
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Sarah.
- Seacliff Park, SA 5049