My design consultancy Inner Sanctuary Design provides consultations to clients and colleagues in the building industry on good design practices specialising in designing for health and sustainability.
I have experience in running design and architecture tutorials at Deakin University and Chisholm Institute and through my own business where I facilitate retreats in eco-locations such as The Green School in Bali, as well as successful full-house workshops in association with the Monash Gallery of Art, Laneway Learning and Centre for Adult Education.
I offer 4 types of tutoring:
1. Providing helpful feedback and constructive critiquing of designs leading up to presentation to ensure good presentation skills and visual communication of project is excellent
2. Providing more indepth knowledge of health and sustainable practices drawing on experience and providing resources and databases to improve content of project
3. Assisting with the design process: through observing lifestyle and work processes, I am able to help designer access inspiration from calmer more intuitive spaces so that design can flow easily and without stress.
4. Essay/ thesis editing to improve your articulate and relate your words to the topic.
Bachelor of Property and ConstructionMelbourne University
2014 - 2014
Masters of ArchitectureMelbourne University
2014 - 2014
Certificate in Small Business ManagementRMIT
2002 - 2009
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: 0251667A-01, Expiry Date: 03/11/2014)
- Police Check (Reference No.: Upon Request)
Architecture, Design, Creative Drawing, Meditation, Presentation Techniques, Interior Design, Sketchup, Photoshop, AutoCAD (2D)
Architecture, Design, Creative Drawing, Meditation, Presentation Techniques, Creative Inspiration Techniques, Interior Design, Sketchup, Photoshop, AutoCAD (2D)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Samantha.
- Melbourne, VIC 3000