I graduated with a 95+ ATAR and I placed 1st in Advanced Mathematics, 2nd in PDHPE and 3rd in Business Studies. I have 4+ years experience tutoring both primary and secondary. My teaching style varies from student to student, depending on how they learn best and what age group they fit into. This is an essential consideration for content to be grasped and understood effectively in our interactive and engaging lessons.
HOW I CAN HELP?
- provide step-by-step explanations, examples and consolidation homework material
- ensure each aspect of the topic is well understood before moving forward
- implement effective study habits, techniques and exam tips (key aspects HSC markers love to see! Definitely made a difference to my own performance)
- review past paper questions and exemplar responses (ranging from band 3-6 difficulty to identify the do's and don'ts)
- build confidence and self esteem within themselves
- develop a sense of interest in the subject to help drive them to their potential!!
I was a very diligent student in my senior years and so my love for learning and growing through education soon became a passion. A passion that I have shared with many students over the years and would also love to share with you!
Bachelor of Medical ScienceUniversity of Sydney
2021 - 2023(In Progress)
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: WWC2346508E, Expiry Date: 26/08/2026)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Shanice .
- Parramatta, NSW 2150