My name is Asami and I'm native Japanese speaker.
Would you like to study Japanese?
If so, I want to help you!
I've been tutoring Japanese for some guys for 6 months.
Also I work at childcare centre and teach Japanese for children.
I really like meeting new people and I make sure that we're always having fun. Language learning is incredibly difficult if you're stressed, depressed or bored. It needs to be interesting and engaging for you to succeed. Sure, it should be serious and challenging, but it should also bring a smile to your face.
We can be like friends and I can teach you Japanese culture aswell.
If this sounds good, please send me a message and tell me bit about you - previous life experience, hobbies etc.
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: Upon Request)
When tutoring I focus on:
- Assessing your strengths and weaknesses
- Creating a curriculum to suit your goals
- Teaching through your interests and learning style
- Being a resource of linguistic and cultural knowledge
- Practising grammar through real-world conversation
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Asami.
- Melbourne, VIC 3000