My name is Michael and I have a BSc (Mathematics) from UNSW and I am studying for my Masters in Teaching (secondary) currently.
I have an extensive and in depth knowledge of Mathematics and I have been tutoring students in Mathematics for over 6 years, K-12 in all levels of Mathematics and Extension II to General Mathematics for years 11 and 12.
I can help your child to catch up, excel in Mathematics and exceed expectations if they happen to be struggling.
- Recipient of the UNSW academic achievement award
- Ranked in top 5 in cohort for all of my HSC courses
Masters of TeachingUniversity of New South Wales
2016 - 2016
Bachelor of Science (Mathematics)University of New South Wales
2010 - 2015(In Progress)
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: WWC0909229V)
- All levels of mathematics for all grades.
- Trouble shooting of material
- Development of conceptual knowledge
- Aids for encouraging a more intuitive approach to mathematics
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Michael.
- Sydenham, NSW 2044