I'm an experienced tutor who graduated with a 96.2 ATAR in the 2011 HSC, and also a Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication in 2014 (University of Technology, Sydney). I'm currently working as a professional Graphic and Web Designer in Sydney.
My main area of teaching covers Creative Arts subjects, including HSC Visual Art & HSC Design and Technology. I also have taught a number of Design university/college students studying Visual Communication, Graphic Design, Interior Design and Fashion Design. These subjects cover both practical (whether Major Works, Professional Design Portfolios) to theory (Art History, Design History, Design Thinking).
In addition, I teach the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and Graphic Design Subjects to high school and university students, as well as professionals and small business owners.
I also teach primary school students Maths & English (creative writing, comprehension, reading), whether that be preparing them for the Selective Schools test to helping them understand their homework and motivating them to learn. I have acquired a Working With Children Check as well.
Bachelor of Design in Visual CommunicationUniversity of Technology, Sydney
2012 - 2014
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: WWC0264390E, Expiry Date: 17/03/2019)
- Guidance in the development and production of the Major Design Project (including the portfolio)
- Theory inline with the NSW Syllabus
- Access to comprehensive notes, textbooks, PDF files, case studies, past portfolios
- Assistance with any extra assessments (such as the innovation case study)
- Guidance in the development and production of the Body of Work (including the VAPD)
- Various artist case studies
- Essay writing
- Preparation for Section I and Section II of the exam
- Learn how to use the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Creating a Professional Portfolio for job/internship applications
- Design Subjects (eg. Design Thinking, Ways of Seeing, etc.)
- Design Theory
- Graphic Design Fundamentals (eg. Typography, Layouts, Design Processes, etc.)
- Webdesign (Basic HTML, CSS)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Nora.
- Bella Vista, NSW 2153