Specialised in Year 11 & 12 Engineering Studies
Welcome 2019/2020 Engineering Studies students, you have found this page for either one of the following reasons:
- complex concepts
- difficult mechanics calculations
- lack of confidence answering questions
Fear no more.
My mission is to be an active STEM role model for Australia.
My vision and legacy are to prepare the next generation scientists and engineers.
My core values are compassion, creativity and enthusiasm.
My name is David Kuy, I’m a Mechanical Engineer who’s experienced in teaching high school and university engineering. I’ve guided many students during their life critical decision such as advice on subject, course selection and career path. I had mentored interns by providing industry training and have developed themselves to become proficient engineers.
I believe the effective way students can learn is when their mind and senses are actively engaged. This achieved by me:
• Explaining engineering concepts in a clear and concise manner
• Demonstrating the calculation and solving process
• Preparing quizzes and practical questions
• Presenting quality content directly related to the subject syllabus
Lessons go for 1.5 hours and maximum class sizes are 6 students.
Weekday lesson availabilities are Monday to Friday; 1ST Session 4pm to 5:30pm, 2nd Session 6pm to 7:30pm
Weekend lesson availabilities are Saturday and Sunday; 1ST Session 4pm to 5:30pm
at Cabramatta Library at Strathfield Library
at Merrylands Library at Bankstown Library
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)University of Technology Sydney
2009 - 2014
Diploma in Engineering PracticeUniversity of Technology Sydney
2009 - 2014
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: WWC1010104E, Expiry Date: 13/05/2021)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for David.
- Homebush West, NSW 2140