Hey guys! I'm York and I graduated from Melbourne High School in 2015 with an ATAR of 99.45, and will study Doctor of Medicine at the University of Melbourne in 2019. I achieved a raw study score of 45 in VCE Health and Human Development (H&HD), as well as receiving the MHS academic prize for this subject. I'm currently interested in tutoring students for H&HD Units 3 & 4.
My aim is to not only inspire students to develop a greater interest in this broad subject, but also to look beyond the rigid VCE course and see its vast, real-world applications. Lessons will still retain emphasis on reinforcing core content knowledge and covering SAC & exam strategies to help maximise your marks. I will also endeavour to tailor the lessons to each individual's specific needs so students will make the most out of these sessions.
Moreover, I will be offering additional tutoring services to primary and secondary school (Years 7 - 10) students in Maths and English. This includes scholarship and selective school (MHS/MacRob/Nossal etc.) exam preparation services.
All online help is free of charge (this includes essay correction, answering any difficult maths questions, etc.).
- Bachelor of Biomedicine (2016-2018, University of Melbourne) --> Graduated with First Class Honours (H1)
- Working With Children Check (2016 - 2021)
- 3 years (tutoring primary, secondary school & VCE students in Maths/English/H&HD)
My rates are:
- $45/hr for private tuition (VCE Health & Human Development)
- $40/hr for private tuition (Primary & secondary school Maths & English)
- $30/hr for group tuition (2-4 people)
- State Library (CBD)
- University of Melbourne libraries
- Highett (at my home)
Doctor of MedicineUniversity of Melbourne
2019 - 2022(In Progress)
Bachelor of BiomedicineUniversity of Melbourne
2016 - 2018
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: 0577788A-01, Expiry Date: 11/01/2016)
- I'm able to tutor general primary and secondary school English up to Year 10.
- I'm also able to teach general primary and secondary school mathematics up to Year 10.
- Achieved a raw study score of 45 in Health and Human Development (H&HD)
- Received the Melbourne High School academic prize for this subject.
- I'm mainly interested in tutoring VCE Health & Human Development Units 3&4, but can also teach H&HD Units 1&2
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for York.
- Highett, VIC 3190