“Nadia Sartori has proved herself to be an excellent instrumental educationalist, as could be seen in the unanimously above-average results of her students”. Professor Wilhelm Schepping, University of Cologne
Nadia has approximately 20 years experience in teaching guitar, at primary, secondary and tertiary level. Her teaching method is based on a development of an all-round musician. She strongly encourages students to work towards the AMEB system and has a intricate knowledge of the requirements of VCE Classical Guitar.
Nadia specialises in the the management of performance anxiety and the development of active relaxation techniques on the guitar. These techniques include a focus on:
-understanding the human condition of anxiety in the context of playing an instrument and performing.
- breathing techniques specific to playing the guitar
- right and left hand techniques specific to the guitar which enable a more relaxed method of playing
- understanding composers’ and/or the music’s intentions to enable a more creative interpretation of guitar music
Nadia’s teaching style has the following benefits:
- development of the students’ self-confidence through an emphasis on performance level playing
- development of the ability to solve their own musical/technical problems
- developing mateship, respect, tolerance through strong encouragement of ensemble and group playing.
- Introducing and encouraging an appreciation for a wide variety of musical styles
Post-graduate studiesMusikhochschule Köln, Germany
1988 - 1990
Bachelor of MusicVic College of the Arts
1986 - 1988
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
- Lesson Language:
- ESL , German
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Nadia .
- Balwyn North, VIC 3104