I have personally tutored hundreds of students over the past 13 years in a range of subjects, especially in Business, IELTS and Academic English, with a very high success rate. I enjoy helping all students achieve to the best of their ability. I believe that tuition should be an engaging, challenging and enjoyable experience.
- Executive MBA (with Distinction)
- Cert IV TAE (Training and Assessment)
- Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching and Learning
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- IELTS Examiner Certification
- Bachelor Arts (Sociology, History and Anthropology)
I have a broad academic and business background with more than 15 years of experience in business, education and training.
I am currently a trainer and manager in a Diploma of Business where I manage, design and teach a range of Business courses.
Previously I founded and successfully ran an IELTS and Academic English Language Centre for 5 years. I was the General Director and was responsible for all business and academic activities. I also worked as an IELTS examiner for close to 4 years.
I worked for RMIT international university for a number of years teaching various courses and workshops within the Diploma of Commerce with a teaching focus on academic/study skills and business research.
- Winner Teacher of the year RMIT Vietnam 2009
- Merchantlink Prize (3rd Place) in RMIT Australia Business Plan Competition 2009
- 2nd Round in RMIT Australia Business Plan Competition 2010
- Mentored 'Dream Team' to the finals in Melbourne of the Business Plan Competition 2011, and 'Dreamkids' to 2nd Place in Melbourne of the Business Plan Competition 2014
CERT. IV TAE (Training and Assessment)First Choice Training
2015 - 2016
IELTS Examiner CertificationThe British Council
2012 - 2012
Executive MBARMIT University
2008 - 2010
Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching and LearningRMIT University
2007 - 2008
CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)Phoenix Academy
2002 - 2002
Bachelor Arts (Sociology, History and Anthropology)Curtin University
1997 - 2000
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: Upon Request)
- Police Check (Reference No.: Upon Request)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
- Lesson Language:
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Matthew.
- West Perth, WA 6005