TEACHING VOLUNTEER AT “TEACH FOR CHANGE”, HYDERABAD INDIA — 2017-2018
• Teach for Change is an NGO that provides teaching assistance to underprivileged kids
in government schools that lack the infrastructure and facilities for a basic education.
• I volunteered as a teacher to teach subjects like English, Mathematics, and Computer
FREELANCE TUTOR(REMOTE), HYDERABAD INDIA — 2017-2018
• Tutored a high school student who resided in California USA.
• Subjects involved was High school Mathematics.
• The student failed the exam in the first attempt. I did not make him lose hope and the
student successfully passed with an A grade in the second attempt.
CO-FOUNDER OF THE GUARDIAN CIRCLE, HYDERABAD INDIA — 2011-2013
• The Guardian Circle was an NGO started to assist underprivileged kids in India in
• We used to teach students subjects like basic Mathematics, English, and Science.
• We assisted kids in providing them stationary items like books, sketches, pencils etc.
FREELANCE TUTOR, HYDERABAD INDIA — 2011-2012
• Tutored 4 high school students in India.
• Subjects involved were Mathematics, Science(Chemistry+Biology) and Computer
• Students successfully passed their exams in the first attempt.
Computer ScienceOsmania University, India
2008 - 2012
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
- Lesson Language:
- ESL , IELTS , PTE
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Muhammad Adeemul.
- Yagoona, NSW 2199