My name is Stefan Berbece
I graduated as Head Boy from Divine Mercy College in 2017. Having just recently graduated, I am very well rehearsed with the course and as such, I am able to assist with any problems you may encounter in your studies.
I am dedicated to helping grades and allowing students to reach their full potentials.
My lessons will:
- improve your performance
- encourage your motivation and confidence
- develop happiness and satisfaction while learning
I was able to:
- achieve an ATAR of 98.10
- achieve a UMAT of 183 (85th percentile)
- receive the WACE Certificate of Distinction
- become the dux of Chemistry ATAR (overall class average of 86 in Year 12 and 85 in Year 11)
- become the dux of Human Biology ATAR (overall class average of 80 in Year 12 and 86 in Year 11)
- become the dux of Physics ATAR (overall class average of 82 in Year 12 and 88 in Year 11)
- become the dux of English ATAR (overall class average of 81 in Year 12 and 78 in Year 11)
- receive the Excellence Award scholarship from UWA
I aim to:
- offer excellent and individual learning to help students overcome specific difficulties they are facing
- help students with their exam preparation, including strategies and helping them learn techniques to succeed at school.
My final two years at Divine Mercy College, a small school in the southern suburbs, have taught me that I control my own path in life, so I have developed excellent studying skills, efficient time management skills and highly in-depth knowledge of each of the subjects I can tutor; which I couldn't do without the help of the dedicated teachers there.
I have a wide range of notes, tests, worksheets and mock exams plus their answers and offer an easy, patient and comprehensive tutoring style so students can easily understand the course syllabus.
I can also teach my skills I have learned in engaging one to one sessions where I teach the content, test and provide revision prior to their examinations.
I am able to:
- determine students' strengths and weaknesses
- make an individualised lesson style based on their specific areas of need
- set goals along the course of the tuition
- make each lesson feel comfortable and enjoyable
- develop an encouraging, trusting and respectful relationship with each student
- boost the confidence of students by guiding them throughout the syllabus, giving them tips and strategies to understand the course and ace their exams
I am going to begin my Direct Pathway in Medicine at UWA, studying the Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences, with Pathology and Laboratory Medicine as my course major.
Bachelor of Biomedical ScienceUniversity of Western Australia
2018 - 2020(In Progress)
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: 57026968, Expiry Date: 31/03/2021)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
- Lesson Language:
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Stefan.
- South Lake, WA 6164