Hi! It's Christian here - I've been tutoring students for over 8 years, ranging from Year 1 to University level for various subjects.
Previously a Research Assistant at Westmead Hospital, I'm currently the Medical Science Manager for a Telemedicine company.
- Bachelor of Medical Science / Biomedical Engineering
- Masters of Business (SCU - currently completing)
- Current Working With Children Check
Subjects I tutor:
- Maths, English & Science: Years 1 - 10
- Opportunity Class (OC) & Selective School preparation
How I tutor:
- Working on school homework, assignments and exam preparation
- I provide all my extensive notes, textbooks and worksheets for all my students to use
- Thousands of past exams from NSW schools
I offer private 1-on-1 lessons at your home or local library. I'm able to travel to the following suburbs:
Greystanes, Pemulwuy, Pendle Hill, Blacktown, Toongabbie, Winston Hills, Westmead, Merrylands, Smithfield, Auburn, Lidcombe and surrounding suburbs
My rates include all resources and travel time and are priced fairly with my experience and qualifications:
$50 per 1 hour
$90 per 2 hours
I currently only have a few available timeslots. Please feel free to contact and ask my any questions you may have, I'm more than happy to help.
2015 - 2017
Biomedical EngineeringSydney University
2011 - 2014
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: Upon Request)
- Police Check (Reference No.: Upon Request)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Chris.
- Merrylands, NSW 2160