My name is Helena Tran, I am a French native speaker and I am currently doing a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Software Major and Bachelor of Business Finance Major at the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS). I am a patient, understanding, communicative and friendly person who is keen to share her knowledge and experience with others. I currently work as a private tutor and as a peer tutor at UTS for over 2 years now, and I find it very rewarding to assist students in their misunderstandings and build their knowledge and confidence towards a subject.
I am also known as a conscientious, committed and passionate person who enjoys working with others. I am willing to provide tailored and effective learning materials (notes, exercises sheets, quizzes) to ensure my students enjoy the session and successfully achieve their academic goals.
I currently work as a private tutor (2+ years experience) for various subjects, including Mathematics, Statistics and French, mainly for High School and University students. My responsibilities include:
- Preparing weekly lessons and worksheets tailored to the students’ needs
- Developing creative and effective teaching strategies to improve students’ learning experience.
I also currently work as a U:PASS Leader (1+ year experience) at UTS which is an official student learning program designed to assist students who are studying subjects that are perceived as difficult or that historically have a high failure rate. My responsibilities include:
- Establish a friendly learning environment where 5-15 students collaborate and learn from each other.
- Encourage discussions and questions to increase students' participation and confidence.
- Design creative and effective teaching strategies through weekly worksheets.
I prefer doing online tutoring, but I can be flexible about it. My availabilities are also quite flexible; therefore, do not hesitate to contact me so that we can arrange the best time and location for both of us!
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of BusinessUTS
2017 - 2022(In Progress)
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: WWC1469781E, Expiry Date: 08/09/2022)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
- Lesson Language:
- French , ESL
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Helena.
- Camperdown, NSW 2050