- I completed year 12 and got an average of 9.5/10 points in Math.
- Currently studying UWA Foundation Program for International Students with 95.6/100 in 3 Math units.
- Integrating studying principles for disciplined learning and helping the young student feel empowered and responsible
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, and communicate well with children. I will try my best with the most lucid explanations to help your children to improve and enjoy their Math
- Speaking English and Vietnamese
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- I use methods that I apply for my own learning needs, which I have been developing and enhancing through my continuing learning experience, all helpful tips for doing exercises easier and faster
- Evidence-based methods proven to be effective
- Understanding-based to stimulate interest and help apply newly acquired knowledge to new scenarios independently
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
- Lesson Language:
- English-IELTS , Vietnamese
- Ardross, WA 6153