I am a native-born Indonesian, qualified and very experienced LOTE Indonesian teacher, over a 20 year period since 1997. I have an excellent fluency in the Indonesian language and English language and have an excellent understanding of Indonesia’s language, social, political and culture.
My experiences are:
* Over 20 years of teaching Indonesian at schools.
* Over 15 years of tutorials
* Presenter and Language Instructor in Business settings and Government department settings.
* Year 12 Final Exam Language Assessor.
* Year 11/12 Mock Exam Language Assessor.
* Immersion Program
*Designing inter country cultural and language course
* Designing lesson plans suitable for individuals
Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary)* Australian Catholic University - Chadstone, VIC, AUSTRALIA
1996 - 1996
Associate Diploma of Christian CounsellingTabor College - Ringwood VIC, AUSTRALIA
1991 - 1992
Diploma of Religious EducationCalvary Bible College - Croydon VIC, AUSTRALIA
1990 - 1991
Degree in Social and Political ScienceUniversity of Prof. Dr. Moestopo - Jakarta, INDONESIA
1982 - 1988
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: VIT Reg Num 194110, Expiry Date: 30 September 2019)
- Police Check (Reference No.: VIT Reg Num: 194110, Expiry Date: 30 September 2019)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
- Lesson Language:
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Chandra.
- Frankston, VIC 3199