I am an experienced and approachable tutor with a passion to help students rise above their expectations and achieve their highest potential.
I studied a Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Melbourne, majoring in Economics and Finance and undertook an Honours year in Economics at Monash University.
40+ study score in: English, Maths Methods, Specialist Maths, Legal Studies, Economics, Business Management
I have been tutoring English, Maths Methods, Specialist Maths, Economics and Legal Studies for 6 years, keeping up to date with the changing curriculum and study design for both Year 11 and Year 12. I also have 5 years of experience in tutoring Years 7-10 Maths and English.
As well as providing tutoring services, I also offer cover letter and resume editing services.
I have accumulated scholarships along the way, including;
- Commerce Opportunity Bursary Scholarship from the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Melbourne
- Dafydd Lewis Scholarship from the Dafydd Lewis Trust
- National Doug Jukes Memorial Scholarship from the Australian Business Community Network and KPMG
- Kwong Lee Dow Young Scholar from the University of Melbourne
Juris DoctorUniversity of Melbourne
2019 - 2022(In Progress)
Economics HonoursMonash University
2017 - 2017
Bachelor of CommerceUniversity of Melbourne
2014 - 2016
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: 0166997A-03, Expiry Date: 23/06/2024)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Peter.
- Brunswick East, VIC 3057