I will teach you:
• How to find the best stocks to invest in for the long term.
• What areas of investment analysis are the most important to focus on.
• The repeatable process I use to analyse stocks.
• How to deal with the random fluctuations of the market.
• How to recognise ‘alpha’.
• How to write investment reports.
• How to contact companies and question senior management.
• How to distinguish yourself in the application process and start your career as an Equity Analyst.
• You will also learn about my few losing stock picks and how you can avoid the same pitfalls.
• 7 years’ experience as a professional Equity Analyst and Credit Analyst.
• 1 year experience as Portfolio Manager of my own hedge fund (Vega Capital).
• Master of Financial Mathematics (UNSW).
• Bachelor of Economics (UWA).
• $200.00 per hour (inc GST) for tutorage.
• Lessons are private and class hours agreed in advance.
CAPACITY IS LIMITED TO 5 STUDENTS
2014 - 2017
2007 - 2010
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Scott.
- Sydney, NSW 2000