My name's Ashvin and I completed the HSC in 2016, achieving an ATAR of 99.95 alongside with being the dux of my school, Girraween High. Last year, I enrolled in the Double Degree Medicine program at the University of Sydney, and have also managed to successfully secure 5 Medical Offers alongside a reputed accounting Co-op program.
Whilst most definitely a cliche, the truth is that the HSC is more a marathon than a sprint, and I believe that through developing a suitable work ethic I have been able to achieve what I have over my HSC year; knowledge which I most certainly would like to impart upon my students.
After coming out of the HSC, I came to realise that doing well is not a matter of how smart you are, but more so a matter of how hard you are willing to work, and I like to think that it is this mentality that allowed me to achieve 4 state ranks. I hope to serve as a mentor as much as a tutor to my students, and not only teach them the theory behind their subjects, but also the mindset needed to gain a top result.
Over the past year alone, I have catered to over 100 students, many of whom have topped their grade in English, Economics and Chemistry. Currently, I have students coming first in their grade at schools such as James Ruse Agricultural High School, Baulkham Hills High School, The Kings School, Pennant Hills High, Normanhurst Boys High School, Girraween High School, The Ponds High School and Glenwood High School. Having access to the wealth of resources and programs that I developed over the past year has seen my students maximise their potential in the aforementioned subjects, and establish a culture of excellence that I pride myself in bringing out of all of my students. I have also undergone recent training with the English Teacher’s Association of NSW for the new English Syllabus, so you can rest assured knowing your child has access to the same updated information as their teachers at school (and more!).
1. Economics (HSC mark of 97, 4th in the State)
2. Modern History (HSC mark of 97, 8th in the State)
3. English Advanced (HSC mark of 97, 15th in the State)
4. Biology (HSC mark of 96, 20th in the State)
5. Chemistry (HSC mark of 97)
2. English (Advanced) and Junior English
3. Chemistry (Trained for the new syllabus)
4. Mathematics (Junior and Senior levels)
5. Physics (Trained for the new syllabus)
7. As a part of my programs, all students are entitled to complimentary extracurricular consulting, wherein I hold additional sessions throughout the year purely dedicated towards application writing and advise on interview preparation (with a special focus on Medical interviews). Additionally, all students have access to around the clock online marking services, ensuring that students derive a huge benefit from these programs both in and out of the classroom.
Rates start at $25 an hour depending on your year and subject, and all come with a complimentary lesson for you to get a feel for the program and see if it works for you.
Double Degree MedicineThe University of Sydney
2017 - 2023(In Progress)
- Police Check (Reference No.: 712045, Expiry Date: 31/12/2019)
Complimentary, obligatory-free trial lesson associated with all programs offered
Enquire now to receive further details on your access to a complimentary, obligatory-free trial lesson today. Package deals are also available when considering multiple subjects!
Promotion End On
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Ashvin.
- Castle Hill, NSW 2154