Hi, my name is Xin. I am currently a 4th year medical student at Monash University who has completed the international baccalaureate diploma in Singapore and obtained 43 points (ATAR equivalent 99.70). I have a current national police clearance, working with children as well as a full driving license.
I am currently tutoring IB HL/SL Chemistry, Biology, Economics as well as VCE Chemistry, Biology. For IB I have achieved perfect scores in HL Biology, Chemistry, Economics and SL Mandarin B and Math, achieving a score of 43 out of 45 points.
Having done medicine for the last 4 years, I am able to explain challenging biology and chemistry concepts in ways that other tutors cannot. Medicine is a challenging course and I have achieved high distinction in my most recent year of study (84.0).
My tutoring experience includes:
- 1 year of tutoring Math and Science to struggling primary school children as part of a volunteering program
- 2 years of tutoring IB and VCE to year 11/12 students.
- I am currently tutoring IB Chemistry, Biology, Economics, VCE Chemistry, VCE Biology, General Math B to year 11 and 12 students and running an ISAT/UMAT/ medical interview preparation workshop.
- I have taught students from different schools such as Killester college, Wesley college (city and Glen Waverley), John Monash, Kew High and Nossal High School.
Each session will have:
- Whiteboard and marker
- Patient and clear explanation of advanced and/or important ideas
- Link with relevant or interesting real life concepts eg. anatomy / physiology
- Question banks split by topics and year relevant to latest study design / IBO syllabus
- Past year papers for subjects covered
Doctor of MedicineMonash University
2016 - 2020(In Progress)
2007 - 2013
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: 0623349A-01, Expiry Date: 01/03/2021)
- Police Check (Reference No.: 2152078 )
IB HL / SL Biology including IA / EE help.
VCE Unit 1/2/3/4 Biology
IB HL / SL Chemistry including IA / EE help.
VCE Unit 1/2/3/4 Chemistry
IB HL/SL Economics including IA / EE help.
UMAT / ISAT Course help
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Xin Hao.
- Wantirna South, VIC 3152