Hi, I am Craig Pan. I graduated from Hurlstone Agricultural High School in 2018 with an ATAR of 95.25.
I am currently studying the Bachelor of Accounting (Co-operative Scholarship) at UTS, and also an intern at Commonwealth Bank. I am looking to tutor and mentor students in my spare time.
I specialise in tutoring the following subjects:
- 7-12 Mathematics (up to 2 Unit [Advanced])
My HSC results are as follows:
- English (Advanced): 87
- Mathematics: 91
- Economics: 91
- Chemistry: 87
- Biology: 89
During my senior years of high school, I have amassed a wealth of HSC resources for all subjects. This will be provided to you for free so that you can use it to excel far beyond your peers. My experience in mentoring and tutoring privately has allowed me to develop my communication skills. This means I am able to effectively break down complex concepts to explain to students, especially when one is having difficulty. My teaching style caters for students of all abilities, from those struggling with early concepts to those who are excelling but wish to gain an additional edge over their peers.
Having recently completed the HSC in 2018, I am able to empathise with the struggles students face. I hope to serve as both a mentor and tutor to my students. I aim to impart the skills and mindset required for all my students to reach their potential and succeed.
I am also able to provide application and interview advice (internships, co-op scholarships etc.) for those wanting a career in the financial services or banking sector.
My lesson structure is individualised to each student and comes with:
- A focus on going through the theory first, followed by answering exam style questions. This will ensure you have an in-depth understanding of theory and content.
- Reviewing content already learned in school to ensure weaknesses are targeted.
- Scaffolding for essays and practicing exam-style questions under timed conditions.
- Essay marking/feedback and access to exemplar essays, practice essays and essay plans
- $40 an hour for 1 on 1 tutoring.
- $20 per hour (per person) for group tutoring (max group size of 3)
Bachelor of Accounting Co-operative ScholarshipUniversity of Technology Sydney
2019 - 2021(In Progress)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Craig.
- Moorebank, NSW 2170