SESSIONS: To a degree, you dictate what we cover in our sessions. I address your concerns and needs, but I also inform you about better practices and ideal ways to achieve best results. In this way, I have helped students achieved their goals (sometimes even surpassed them) and fulfiled their true potential.
ME: I graduated from a Bachelors of Psychology (Honours) from the University of New South Wales with First Class Honours. I have five years of tutoring experience at the university-level, both as a private tutor and as a university-contracted tutor. I love helping students and see them improve. I find tutoring to be extremely rewarding and motivating.
YOU: Whether it be that you need some direction with an assignment, or a regular tutor to help you get through a difficult course, I am happy to help.
- Sessions can be conducted both online and face to face.
- I tutor primarily in the Toongabbie area.
- I charge $65 per hour for individual sessions, and $50 per hour for group sessions.
Feel free to get in touch.
Bachelors of Psychology (Honours, First Class)University of New South Wales
2013 - 2016
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: Upon Request)
- Police Check (Reference No.: Upon Request)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Sashika.
- Toongabbie, NSW 2146