Hi, my name is Chris and I am a first year dental student.
I graduated from Sydney Grammar School and am enthusiastic about tutoring high school students in English and Music. Having recently gone through the whole process myself, I can relate to the academic demands that high school can place upon a student. I hope to work with students in a way that is as productive and rewarding as possible to help them achieve their best.
I mark and edit English and Music essays and return them to you the following day with ample feedback. I also have plentiful resources for English and Music, and am selling all of my band 6 notes (prices can be negotiated). This includes essays and quotes/analysis.
I am also a highly experienced cello performer with a passion for teaching music. With a Diploma degree in Music Performance, I provide lessons for beginners and more advanced students at an affordable fee. I will strive to enrich my student's interest in music.
All lessons will take place over Skype.
- English Advanced 94/100 internal HSC mark.
- English Extension 48/50 internal HSC mark.
- Diploma (Cello)
- 1st in Music Extension internally for Sydney Grammar School trials.
- Music Extension 50/50 HSC mark
- Music 2 97/100 external HSC mark
- Selected to perform at Opera House ENCORE as one of the top HSC performers in NSW in 2018.
- Sydney Grammar Music Scholarship received in 2012.
- Caroline Wilkinson Scholarship received in 2016 from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
- Honours achieved in highest qualification of AMEB Theory of Music (Grade 6)
2019 - 2023(In Progress)
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: Upon Request)
- Police Check (Reference No.: Upon Request)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Chris.
- Sydney, NSW 2000