Hi! I'm Chris, I graduated from Trinity with an ATAR of 96.15 and hold Medical Science and Biomedical Engineering degrees from UTS.
I’ve been tutoring for over 9 years and although I’m a full-time medical scientist, I love tutoring after hours.
I offer tutoring for the following:
- Selective School, Opportunity Class & NAPLAN preparation
- Year 1 - 10: All Maths, English & Science Subjects
- Year 11 - 12: All maths levels, all English levels, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Business Studies, Legal Studies
Location: I can meet at your home, local library or you're welcome to trial our group classes at a nearby CN Coaching centre.
Suburbs covered: Bondi, North Sydney, CBD, Blacktown, Merrylands, The Hills, Parramatta, Auburn, Burwood, Liverpool & all other Suburbs in Sydney.
I am up to date with the new syllabus updates and have updated resources for the newest syllabus.
My lessons include but are not limited to:
- Weekly revision quizzes on core topics and syllabus dot points
- Direct assistance with school homework and assignments
- Access to a vast archive of past papers and notes that I've personally collaborated for my students
- Access to my own personal study notes
My hourly rate is $60 and is fairly aligned with my experience and qualifications. Group lessons hourly rates start from $35/hour.
In case of a full student schedule, I will try my best to connect you with and recommend one of the tutors from our team at CN Coaching, with rates starting from $45/hour.
Please feel free to contact and ask my any questions you may have, I'm more than happy to help.
Biomedical Engineering & Bachelor of Medical ScienceUTS
2011 - 2016
- Working with Children Check (Reference No.: Please Enquire, Expiry Date: 24/01/2025)
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Chris.
- Merrylands, NSW 2160