I’m an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual actively seeking employment casual or part-time opportunities. As a qualified primary school teacher, these are my top skills:
- Planning and organising lessons in accordance with specific, predefined goals.
- implementing creative and hands-on lessons in accordance with stage outcome statements.
- Cater to student needs through differentiation and consideration of individuality with tailored lesson plans and programs.
- Daily classroom management & monitoring student progress.
- Implementing necessary interventions to ensure success.
- Assessing student’s development and tailoring lessons to their individual
- Reporting on student development and producing constructive feedback.
Bachelor of Arts with Education (Primary)Macquarie University
2011 - 2015
50% off for the first session.
50% off for the first session to see if I suit your child's learning style.
Promotion End On 20/04/2020
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Ema.
- Pennant Hills, NSW 2120