I graduated from Wesley College last year (2019, ATAR of 94.60), and am currently taking time off. I'm a very enthusiastic learner, and have always loved helping friends and other students out with their work. I am a bit of a perfectionist... when it comes to correcting and drafting my work, which is why I think I would be a very helpful tutor for kids who need grammatical help and otherwise. I really love English essays and thoroughly enjoyed the challenges of VCE English last year.
Happy to help with essay structure and writing tips/grammar and spell check/discussions about general themes of texts/ ways to improve your thoughts and extend your perspectives
Happy to help with exam preparation/ tips for answering questions/discussion surrounding film analysis.
Happy to help with essay structure tips/exam question tips/ discussions surrounding the following texts...
- Rene Descartes, Meditations
- J.J.C Smart, Sensations and Brain Processes
- Thomas Nagel, What is it like to be a bat?
- John Locke, An Essay Concerning Human Understanding
- David Hume, A Treatise of Human Nature
- Meredith Michaels, On 'Personal Identity'
- Plato, Gorgias
- Artistotle, Nicomachean Ethics
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil
- Susan Wolf, Meaning in Life and Why it Matters
- Lesson Type:
- One to One
- In Group
Start a chat now if you have any blog post topic for Antigone.
- Prahran, VIC 3181